Wednesday, March 19, 2008

#29 Email is oh-so-barbarian

Okay, I actually have folders now. And trying to sort through and weed 34 pages seemed impossible, but once I got into the gist of it things flowed so smoothly. So now I'm down to 4 emails (plus folders). Time will tell if I actually end up missing anything I got rid of or if the new organization scheme helps or hurts matters at all.

Address book? I don't have an address book. Not online anyway. I actually created a test address to make sure there wasn't something that I was just missing. Anyhoo...

I guess my current plan ammounts to 'look how clean this is. Isn't that nice? And without a daunting 34 up there it actually shouldn't be too difficult to stay on top of things'. Of course, my desk has had moments of cleanliness too, so we'll see how well that works.

Oh, and because of the deplorable lack of barbarism in this post, um, argh!

No comments: